The increasing popularity of school 1:1 programs, particularly those using iPads, is creating a growing collection of resources to help students become more responsible with the devices, as well as, more effective connected learners. Here are a few resources that could help reinforce the messages that promote positive behaviors.
- Pledge for Digital Citizenship - Edudemic, Katie Lepi
- Printable Digital Citizenship Poster - Edudemic, Katie Lepi
- Student iPad Oath - multiple versions, original version shared by Lisa Johnson
- iPad Expectations Assessment - Google form to reinforce the Authorized User Agreement
And here are a few more interesting iPad resources...
- 1:1 iPad Class - Pearltrees, Kathy Casey
- iPads in the Classroom - Kathy Schrock
- iPad in Education - Apple.com
- Digital Classroom Etiquette - Nocking the Arrow